Hot Fixes | Update Preview
Firefox Focus, the privacy-focused browser from Mozilla, has been updated to version 98.0. The update includes a number of new features, and bug fixes.
The biggest new addition is a "Private Browsing with Tracking Protection" mode. This mode blocks third-party trackers from following you around the web. It also disables cookies, which can be used to track your online activity.
This mode is disabled by default, but you can enable it in the browser's settings.
Another new feature in this update is the ability to block websites from opening new windows or tabs. This can be useful for preventing pop-ups and other annoying web page elements.
This setting is disabled by default, but you can enable it in the browser's settings.
A number of bugs have also been fixed in this update. These include:
- A bug that caused the browser to crash when certain web pages were loaded
- A bug that prevented certain web pages from loading
- A bug that caused the browser to display the wrong favicon for certain websites
- A bug that caused certain websites to be incorrectly blocked by the Private Browsing with Tracking Protection mode
- A bug that caused the browser to incorrectly display the "Do Not Track" header